Utilising Geoscene's skills in geography, natural sciences and landscape ecology, together with those of other specialists, we provide comprehensive NRM and Landscape Restoration planning and design services for natural, rural and urban areas.
While facilitating resource uses for land development, resource extraction and agriculture, we provide analysis and advice to government, private landholders and corporations regarding the most suitable ways to achieve their goals while providing for a resilient and sustainable environment and protecting vulnerable and significant ecological and environmental sites.
We seek solutions that maintain and improve biodiversity and habitat values, enhance environmental services and restore ecological health. We search for adaptive responses to Climate Change. Our work ranges from broadscale regional management planning to local and property level management and restoration plans.
World View - Local Action.
- Moyne Shire Coastal Area Plan
- Moonee Ponds Creek Revival Plan
- Malvern Urban Forest Masterplan
- Kororoit Creek Riparian Restoration Plan
- Boral Quarry Rehabilitation Plan – Maribrynong River
- Callandoon Whole Farm Management Plan: King Parrot Creek Property
- Tynong Quarry Impact Assessment and Rehabilitation Plan
- South Warrnambool Wetlands Concept & Management Plan
- Southern Otway Region Catchment Management Plan & Field Guide
- Malcolm Creek Redgum Floodplains Protection – Mickleham Grande Estate
- Interim Management Guidelines for the Nullarbor Caves and Karst Features
- Grow West Landcare Region Future Vision Planning (via University of Melbourne)
- Mornington Peninsula & Westernport Bay Biosphere Reserve Future Vision Planning (via University of Melbourne)
- Yarra River and Merri Creek Landscape and Ecological Assessment: Richmond to Brunswick Powerline Assessment
- Biodiversity Principles Applied to Mallee and Wimmera Wheatbelt Landscapes (Current Research via Deakin University)